RESIZING YOUR RING
If you ordered the wrong ring size, or need a different size within the first 12 months of purchase, we have you covered. We offer one-time FREE ring resizing within 12 months of the purchase. If you need to re-size your ring: Please contact us with an email entitled “Re-size” and your order number, indicating the actual size and new size needed. Our team will determine if the change of size is possible and email back with details and a shipping label.
Notes on ring resizing:
- The resizing process may require some amount of metal to be added or removed to increase or decrease the size of the ring. This may lead to the ring band becoming thicker or thinner which may or may not be visible directly. Every ring we resize is inspected by our quality control team to make sure it lives up to our standards for quality and craftsmanship.
- Resizing engraved rings may change the look of any engraving. The engraved characters may look different and may not be legible. There is an option to re-inscribe the ring after re-sizing for a $30 fee (up to 20 characters).
What if my ring cannot be re-sized?
- Increasing or decreasing the ring size by more than 2 sizes is not possible. If this is required, the ring will have to be re-manufactured in which case the return policy applies.
- Within the 30-day time frame specified in our return policy the ring can be returned and re-manufactured. Return policy terms apply for this request. Please note that after re-manufacturing, your ring may not look exactly the same as the original.
- Some rings cannot be resized due to the design of the ring. In this case, the ring will have to be re-manufactured. Within the 30-day time frame, the ring can be returned and re-manufactured. Return policy terms apply for this request. Please note that after remanufacturing, your ring may not look exactly the same as the original.
*Information on how to send in your item for a ring for resizing:
- A shipping label can be requested via phone or chat at www.friendlydiamonds.com
- Both ways shipping costs for the 1st resize within 12 months of purchase is Free of cost.
- If the ring is more than a year old an advance fee of $100 will need to be paid for re-sizing and shipping.
- If this is the second (or more) resizing of the ring an advance fee of $100 will need to be paid for re-sizing and shipping.
- Ensure all original materials including the actual product and the original packing box are included
- For security reasons, do not write jewelry, diamonds, or other related words anywhere on the package.
- For safety purposes, please do double-box your parcel.
- Affix the label to the outside of the larger box and drop it off at your nearest courier company location or van.
- Friendly Diamonds cannot be held responsible for shipping errors – we recommend that customers only use a staffed store-front to send in items for resizing. Please do not use drop boxes or non-staffed locations.
- Obtain a shipping receipt to confirm that the item has been shipped - this receipt will act as proof of shipment and insurance.
**Shipping terms of resized item
Need more help? We’re here to help you 24/7