LIFETIME WARRANTY AND REPAIR SERVICE
We stand by all the diamonds and jewelry pieces we sell and warrant that they are free of any manufacturing defects at the time of delivery.
Friendly Diamonds offers a FREE lifetime warranty against all manufacturing defects for all made-to-order and custom-made products.
If you believe there was an error during the manufacturing process, please get in touch with us for details on how to ship the item back to our quality control team. Our team will assess the item and determine if the item is eligible for repair.
If our team determines the problem was caused during the manufacturing process, we will repair the item, including side diamond replacements and prong tightening.
**Side diamonds of 3 stone rings or any side diamonds of 0.20 Ct. Tw. or higher is not included.
We are unable to warrant the following:
- Items previously repaired, resized or polished by someone other than Friendly Diamonds.
- If the center diamond is missing or lost.
- If the item was lost or stolen.
- If any side diamond of 0.20 Ct. Tw. or higher is missing or lost.
- Normal wear and tear from use, discoloration, and or loss of diamonds from "off the rack" fine jewelry products.
How to send in your item for repair?
- You can request a shipping label via phone or chat at www.friendlydiamonds.com
- The cost to ship the items for repair will be the customer's responsibility. An advance-fee of $75 shall be charged to the customer to ship the items both ways within the United States and Canada.
- For security reasons, do not write jewelry, diamonds, or other related words anywhere on the package.
- For safety purposes, please double-box your package.
- Affix the label to the outside of the larger box and drop it off at your nearest courier company location or van.
- Friendly Diamonds cannot be held responsible for shipping errors – we recommend that customers only use a staffed store-front to send in items for repair. Please do not use drop boxes or non-staffed locations.
- Obtain a shipping receipt to confirm that the item has been shipped - this receipt will act as proof of shipment and insurance.
Shipping terms of items requiring repair
- Shipping Charges for Repaired Items:
- An advance fee of $75 will be charged to the customer for 2 way shipping of the item within the United States and Canada.
- An advance fee of $150 will be charged to the customer for 2 way shipping of the item outside of the United States and Canada.
- Customs Charges and Duties
- For all international shipments, customs processes and import duties are the customer's responsibility; please check with your local customs office for information.
- Shipping Timeline
- All repaired items are typically shipped within 7 to 10 business days from the date of receiving the item
- Friendly Diamonds is committed to the timely delivery of your order. However, delivery delays due to inclement weather conditions, carrier delays, or incorrect addresses are beyond our control.
- Our estimated shipment date is the estimated date on which the order will be shipped from our shipping office in New York. The estimated shipment date does not include the time taken for the delivery partner to deliver the order or the time taken by local customs to release international orders.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your order is shipped.
- Kindly note that all shipments require an adult's signature at the delivery destination.
- We use trusted delivery companies such as FedEx, UPS, and USPS for all our shipments.
- An alternative shipping method may be used when appropriate to reach your target destination and delivery date.
For your protection, Friendly Diamonds always:
- Insures and registers all items for their total value.
- All deliveries must be made to a physical business or home address only. We do not ship to P.O. box addresses.
Track your order
- We make it easy for you to know how soon you can expect the delivery of your product. Once your order is shipped, we will send you a shipment email along with the tracking number for you to track the product.
Need more help? We’re here to help you 24/7
Always a real person! - We don’t let bots do the talking.